For Rent $1,750 Per Month - Apartment
What a great location. This 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom condo is just minutes from trendy 17 Ave SW. Easy access to downtown, Marda Loop and Mission. A wonderful open concept layout with its own outdoor patio space. Sit quietly and enjoy this open and inviting area without the constraints of a balcony. The building also has a common roof top patio with panoramic views of the city. The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a full en suite. Both Bedrooms have ceiling fans to ensure a comfortable environment. The underground indoor parking and external storage enhance the convenience of living in this well maintained building. Access is secure through the use of key fobs and the elevator, stairs and ramp make this a universally accessible building. This unit is currently vacant and move in ready. Call or text 403-891-8967 for more information! Don’t miss viewing this one.
– Brand New upgraded laminate flooring
– New paint
– upgraded Bosch dishwasher
– Water fall wall (uses distilled water only)
– Brand new wall mounted Air Conditioner accessed via New EcoBee (AC does not turn on cold air during cold weather outside below Zero. Can still blow regular air via EcoBee)
– Upgraded Modern switches and power plugs
– Renovated 1st washroom (floor, lighting, toilet, mirror, Jan 2020)
– Newly renovated en suite washroom (floor, mirror, faucets, vanity, toilet Dec 2020)
– New smart entry lock using smart phone and finger touch. Instructions how to setup via Product Box located in laundry room
– Brand new black door handles (Dec 2020)
– Gas BBQ outlet in private patio area.
– In summer time the rooftop patio is a main attraction (COVID rules pending of course)
-Future tenants who need to have the buzzer updated to their mobile phone,costs $50 to do so-payable by tenants.
-Condo elevator booking cost- payable by tenants.
Address: 2307 14 ST SW #105
Utilities: plus electricity, phone, cable and internet
parking: underground stall # 26
Storage locker: #13
Pets: Prefer not, but if really need it is negotiable and require landlord and condo’s approval.
Kids: welcome and require landlord’s approval